If you don’t feel you can keep yourself safe and need to talk to someone urgently, please contact the emergency services.
- Report to your closest A & E Department
- Call 999 and ask for an ambulance to take you to A & E
- Call NHS 111 for immediate advice
If you feel you can keep yourself safe but want to talk to someone.
- Contact your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- They may need to take some details and have the GP call you back.
Call a listening service
Whatever you’re going through, a Samaritan will face it with you. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call: 116 123 (free)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (response time: 24 hours)
You can talk to them about anything. No problem is too big or too small. They are available 24 hrs/7 days a week.
Call: 08001111 (free)